Monday 4 November 2013

Life till my 5 years age

Hi people,
               I am mohsan raza i want to share first my life with you. I am now 26 years old. I am educated. But lets i take back myself when i born. I born in village jandran which is the village of Jehlum. So, After my birth all was happy because i am the boy after 25 years in my family all are happy specialy my mother's relatives. Oh but all celebrated as they get another life. I spend my mostly life in my village.But i want to share special that there is two girl who born in our family one in father relationship and other in mother relationship. I spend my 4 month life in every year at my mother relatives. oh thanks God i am at five.

1 comment:

  1. Hi people if you read than you start today a person truly life.

    ReplyDelete